LG HG2 18650 Battery
Below is a list of our product categories and the applicable warranty for the items located within that category.
Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, if used improperly there can be safety risks. All branded batteries have gone through extensive testing from the respective brand and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but in order to use your battery safely it is vital you keep the following points in mind.- When not using your electronic device use the On/Off feature.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave batteries unattended whilst charging unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- When batteries reach the end of their life safely dispose of them correctly.
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
Stay safe and use common sense whilst using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not have any problems. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from us.
If a mains power socket is not supplied only use our range of masterplug adapters.
Batteries, Chargers and Variable Voltage Mods:
These items come with a 60 day guarantee and have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged by accidental damage due to mishandling from the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return.
A 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to all mechanical mods. Please note that Mechanical Mods are for experienced/advanced users ONLY. SuperiorVapour LTD accepts no responsibility for the potential damage caused by the incorrect assembling of any mechanical mod. If your mechanical mod is Incorrectly build, such damage can be caused to your equipment and SuperiorVapour accepts no responsibility for the damage caused as this damage is the result of improper construction.
E-Liquids & DripTips
Our warranty does not cover these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer a warranty on them.
Atomizers, Clearomizers & Cartomizers
We offer a seal on arrival (DOA) warranty. The customer must contact us within 24 hours after receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable. If you contact us after the 24 hour period, this will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks.
SuperiorVapour offers a 60-day manufacturer’s warranty on items which are located in our accessories section and those of which are NOT electronic or which are tied to our Dead on Arrival warranty.
Superior Vapour offer two types of courier services. DHL and Royal Mail
DHL offer the most reliable service out of the two options. When checking out please chose carefully which courier service you prefer.
DHL Express Shipping options
UK DHL Express shipping
|Estimated 1-2* working days (signature required)||£ 4.99|
|Europe - All Destinations||
Estimated 2-5 working days
||Estimated 2-5 working days||
Royal Mail Shipping options
First Class Signed
|Estimated 2-4 working days (signature required)||
( FREE on orders over £40 )
|Second Class||Estimated 3-7 working days (signature required)||£ 2.99|
|Next Day before 1pm||Order must be placed before Friday 3pm||£11.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order must be placed before Friday 3pm||£13.99|
LG DB 18650 HG2 Li-Ion INR8650 battery rated at 3.7V 3000mAh.
A very excellent quality, reliable Lithium 18650 battery that gives consistent performance and recommend for box mods, not mechanical.
LG HG2 18650 Battery Features
- This time model HG2 20 A continuous - capacity 3000 mAh
- Maximum discharge current: 30A
- Nominal Capacity: 3.0 Ah | 3000mAh
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 20A | 20000mA
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
- Operating Temperature (Cell Surface Temperature) : - Charging 0 ~ 5 0Deg C Discharging -20 ~ 75 Deg C
- Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
- Height : 65.0 ± 0.2 mm ( Max. 65.2 mm )
- Weight Max. 48.0 g
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate.
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit.
- Do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge, if allowed to drop past 2.5 volts, chargers will no longer be able to charge these batteries.
- Keep away from children