The Sony VTC6 are the preferred battery for mech mod users due to their discharge amperage.
Sony VTC6 18650 Battery Features:
- Model: USVTC6
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Chemistry: IMR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not protected (Flat-Top)
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate.
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit.
- Do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge, if allowed to drop past 2.5 volts, chargers will no longer be able to charge these batteries.
- Keep away from children