Vapor Flask DNA40
Below is a list of our product categories and the applicable warranty for the items located within that category.
Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, if used improperly there can be safety risks. All branded batteries have gone through extensive testing from the respective brand and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but in order to use your battery safely it is vital you keep the following points in mind.- When not using your electronic device use the On/Off feature.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave batteries unattended whilst charging unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- When batteries reach the end of their life safely dispose of them correctly.
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
Stay safe and use common sense whilst using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not have any problems. Please contact us at email@example.com If you would like any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from us.
If a mains power socket is not supplied only use our range of masterplug adapters.
Batteries, Chargers and Variable Voltage Mods:
These items come with a 30 day guarantee and have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged by accidental damage due to mishandling from the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return.
A 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to all mechanical mods. Please note that Mechanical Mods are for experienced/advanced users ONLY. SuperiorVapour LTD accepts no responsibility for the potential damage caused by the incorrect assembling of any mechanical mod. If your mechanical mod is Incorrectly build, such damage can be caused to your equipment and SuperiorVapour accepts no responsibility for the damage caused as this damage is the result of improper construction.
E-Liquids & DripTips
Our warranty does not cover these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer a warranty on them.
Atomizers, Clearomizers & Cartomizers
We offer a seal on arrival (DOA) warranty. The customer must contact us within 24 hours after receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable. If you contact us after the 24 hour period, this will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks.
SuperiorVapour offers a 30-day manufacturer’s warranty on items which are located in our accessories section and those of which are NOT electronic or which are tied to our Dead on Arrival warranty.
The ergonomic design and impressive performance of the Vapor Flask DNA 40 have made this unique mod a favorite amongst vapers. Now Vapor Flask and VaporShark have worked together to redesign this mod from the ground up. We are very proud to present Vapor Flask by VaporShark! In typical VaporShark fashion, new and innovative features have been added to take this dual battery mod to the next level. Improved features include a large screen with dimmable idle screen capabilities. The new rubberized finish adds a modern look and comfortable feel. Additionally, the days of waiting hours upon hours for your device to charge are over. Zip Charging has been added to decrease charging time by a whopping 350%.
Vapor Flask by VaporShark is innovation at its finest. When two industry leaders come together the result is nothing short of amazing.
Features of the Vapor Flask DNA40
- Oxidized Matte Black
- Rubberized Finish
- Zip Charging
- Requires two 18650 batteries to operate (Not Included)
- Constructed from Solid 6061 Aluminum
- Variable Wattage Device
- Stainless Steel 510 Connector
- Custom Milled Aluminum Buttons
- Micro USB Charger
- Pass-Through Capability
- Ergonomic Design
- Top Mounted OLED Display
- 22mm Profile
Evolv DNA 40 Specifications
- Power Regulated Digital Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter
- Wattage Control
- Temperature Protection
- Step Up/Step Down Topology
- Digital User Controls
- Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
- Output Power: 1 - 40 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1 - 9.0 Volts
- Output Current: 16.0 Amps Max
- Atomizer Resistance, Standard Wire: 0.16 Ohm Min (0.7 Ohm Typical) up to 2.0 Ohms Max
- Atomizer Resistance, Temperature Sensing Wire, Cold: 0.10 Ohm Min (0.4 Ohm Typical) up to 1.0 Ohm Max
- Input Voltage: 3.1 - 4.3 Volts
Disclaimer: Advanced products are for experienced vape enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of how electronic devices work along with access to the appropriate safety tools. Please ensure proper precautions are taken when using these devices as to not cause damage and/or harm to the atomizer, device, or yourself. SuperiorVapour will not be held liable or responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these advanced vaping products and devices. Use at your own risk.