Vicious Ant - " The Duke Stabilized Wood " Duke SX
Below is a list of our product categories and the applicable warranty for the items located within that category.
Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, if used improperly there can be safety risks. All branded batteries have gone through extensive testing from the respective brand and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but in order to use your battery safely it is vital you keep the following points in mind.- When not using your electronic device use the On/Off feature.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave batteries unattended whilst charging unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- When batteries reach the end of their life safely dispose of them correctly.
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
Stay safe and use common sense whilst using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not have any problems. Please contact us at email@example.com If you would like any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from us.
If a mains power socket is not supplied only use our range of masterplug adapters.
Batteries, Chargers and Variable Voltage Mods:
These items come with a 30 day guarantee and have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged by accidental damage due to mishandling from the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return.
A 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to all mechanical mods. Please note that Mechanical Mods are for experienced/advanced users ONLY. SuperiorVapour LTD accepts no responsibility for the potential damage caused by the incorrect assembling of any mechanical mod. If your mechanical mod is Incorrectly build, such damage can be caused to your equipment and SuperiorVapour accepts no responsibility for the damage caused as this damage is the result of improper construction.
E-Liquids & DripTips
Our warranty does not cover these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer a warranty on them.
Atomizers, Clearomizers & Cartomizers
We offer a seal on arrival (DOA) warranty. The customer must contact us within 24 hours after receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable. If you contact us after the 24 hour period, this will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks.
SuperiorVapour offers a 30-day manufacturer’s warranty on items which are located in our accessories section and those of which are NOT electronic or which are tied to our Dead on Arrival warranty.
The Duke Stabilized Wood is the hybrid stab wood version of The Duke SX, and is the first stabilized wood mod by Vicious Ant.
Housed in a sleeve of hybrid stabilized wood with a T7 Aluminium frame, the 2nd generation Yihi SX350J mini processor powers the Duke SX with up to 75 Watts of continuous RMS output, temperature control options, user configurable power ramp up curves, and more, through a single high discharge 18650 IMR cell.
A top firing button made from the same block of stabilized wood that the sleeve was made from, provides a unique yet comfortable grip design with a matched colour pattern. This mod is a real eye catcher and made at the highest standard.
Features of the Duke Stabilized Wood
- Power: Single 18650 battery. ( included )
- SX350J V2 Mini Processor
- Variable Wattage up to 75 Watts.
- Resistance: 0.05 Ohms to 3.0 Ohms.
- Five Power Modes: Power+, Powerful, Standard, Economy, Soft.
- Five memory modes to store 5 different wattage settings.
- Temperature control with Ni-200 and Titanium-1 wire support.
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 580°F / 100°C - 300°C.
- Manual TCR Configuration.
- Adjustments made via the up/down buttons, or via built-in gravity sensor system.
- Auto orientation rotation display.
- Customized Vicious Ant logo and graphical user interface.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Output short circuit protection.
- Low resistance protection.
- Low battery voltage protection.
- Internal overheat protection.
- 0.91 OLED screen.
- Self adjusting positive pin.
- Large stabilized wood buttons.
- T7 Aluminum Frame.
- Carved out of hybrid stabilized wood.
- Negative copper contacts.
Duke Stabilized Wood Contents
- 1 x Vicious Ant The Duke SX mod
Disclaimer: Advanced products are for experienced vape enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of how electronic devices work along with access to the appropriate safety tools. Please ensure proper precautions are taken when using these devices as to not cause damage and/or harm to the atomizer, device, or yourself. SuperiorVapour will not be held liable or responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these advanced vaping products and devices. Use at your own risk.